Sunday, September 27, 2009

i LOVE being off work

i have talked to so many friends and coworkers who say "I could never stay home - i'd get so bored! need some time outside of the house..." well, it's been almost 3 weeks that i've been on disability leave now, and i still can't fathom WANTING to go back to work. i just feel like i get to be so "normal" now! I cook, keep the house clean, hang out with friends, read, and be creative as much as i want! yesterday i made 22 scrapbook pages!! workin' hard on getting caught up! and the 2 days before that, i made, wrote, and sent off 35-40 thank-you notes from my shower! SO MUCH FUN... i hope joey comes on his due date 'cause then that gives me 6 weeks still to get all caught up and ready for him! we shall see... babies come when they want to come, but i'm doing everything i can to keep him inside a few more weeks! (lots of resting and staying hydrated) plus then my mom can see me pregnant before she meets the new little one (living in hawai'i, she hasn't been able to see my growing belly - much to her dismay)... yes, this is the first grandchild (on both sides of the family) so EVERYONE is so excited!


well, i'm not going to post pictures of my creative endeavors of the last couple of days, 'cause there are too many pages, and i already sent out the thank-yous! but i have a shot of a piece i made a while back that needs a home on my blog - it's made up of a bunch of pics of things around our house - turned out kinda fun...

No comments: