Thursday, February 23, 2012

i'm "published"!!

O...M...G...!!! i have been waiting every day for this to come and it finally arrived today in my mailbox... my march/april issue of cloth paper scissors... that has an article I WROTE in it!!! they requested a write-up for this piece after i submitted it for the artisan 2012 contest - here is the first page of it (it's not legal for me to publish any more of it - take it as a "teaser" to go buy a copy... if you ask me nicely, i'll order it wholesale for you ;) i seriously have every issue of this magazine ever made, and it is so amazing to me to be featured in it! it's been on my "dream" to-do list for the last two years "write an article for CPS" and now i finally had the honor. 

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! so crazy! :D thanks for letting me celebrate here! :)

3 comments:

Adriana said...

Omg!! How exciting!!! I have the issue on my lap right now. Guess what page I'm open to? Yep your article/art/story!! I was moved to find you on the web so here I am to congratulate you!!! May you have many more publications in the near future!! CHEERS!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful art!!
Adee. xox

Deborah Lynn said...

thank you for
revealing
yourself!

Sharon P Pope said...

Congratulations! I don't buy every issue, but I happened to buy this one, and I love your painting and the article so much that I looked up your blog to see more! :)