Tuesday, May 29, 2012

as promised...

jason read my last couple of blog posts yesterday and said "you need to finish that piece and post it!" so i did :) i don't love it, but i had fun working within the guidelines of our grid project from last week & seeing what happened! :)

and some more thankfulnesses:

41. a husband that enjoys fixing things
42. a boy that LOVES to help daddy
43. the voice of God showing up to my heart through song lyrics and lovely music
44. my spiritual director
45. how much joey ADORES babies, and is so gentle with them - he is really looking forward to his baby brother's arrival
46. watching how a 2-year-old mind works - he was a little worried about the baby yesterday: "he's stuck in your belly!! he needs to come out!" - no, gotta wait till he's a little bigger, buddy...
47. my sister's blog post about my mom, reminding me once again how blessed i have been to grow up in that home
48. joey's curls
49. jason's eyes
50. that he thinks i'm beautiful when i'm pregnant
51. grey toenail polish - i especially think it's comical that my boy doesn't like it - "i need it off, mommy!"
52. perfectly ripe fruit
53. the ability to feel actual hunger now, and not just nausea-needing-to-be-fed-to-stop
54. insurance and good doctors
55. flower rings (and bracelets and necklaces...)

No comments: