Tuesday, March 30, 2010

we are SET!

i finally got my laptop! all $100 worth of it! here's a pic of my new dynamic duo: beauty (aqua-colored canon powershot elph) and the beast (used and lovingly abused first by Biola and then another owner for a few years, before finally making it to my lap - so far it appears to be worth all hundred bucks :)





i'm just so excited to be able to take a picture, and post it from my very own laptop that WORKS! i'm at panera drinking a cup of hot chocolate right now for my first blog post of my new era... and now i can just post a picture of that! amazing. it's a whole new world (every turn a surprise; every moment gets better... ahhh, aladdin, the last great disney cartoon)
and here's a completely unrelated picture of joey in the awesome green snuggly sleeper my mom made for him (just because i can... i have a feeling you're gonna be seeing a lot more pix of joey on here because i have way more pictures of him than anything else... he's just so dang cute! ;)

2 comments:

itsmepollyb said...

Joey is cute...and we've missed him the last couple of weeks!

miller said...

Whoa...how did you take a picture of your camera? I've actually been wondering this all week.