Thursday, April 1, 2010

a week in the life...

Monday
joey has his first cold... and took his first self-portrait (i was holding him and the camera & he grabbed my hands and pushed my shutter finger!) in all his drooly glory...

Tuesday
i'm sick now too... but i made a pendant!







Wednesday
my parents have been here a week and a half now from Hawai'i! it's been so fun being all together as a family! joey gets to spend a bunch of time with his Mima & Papa Johnny...

Thursday
i went to the doctor and got some antibiotics... my parents babysat... they've enjoyed watching joey and helping me out while i'm sick (and i have very much enjoyed the break!)




Friday
SO sick. but we drove out to my sister's house in Temecula... joey & i got to get taken care of by my parents and family. my mom made me gargle hot salt water and drink lots of tea with lemon and honey....

Saturday
joey helped his dad mow the lawn at Aunt Kimmy's house and hung out with Aunt Kristi and the rest of the fam... while mom painted an Eiffel Tower on the wall in the guest bedroom upstairs (feeling a little better, but had to take frequent breaks due to uncontrollable coughing fits)!




Sunday
finished the Eiffel Tower, went to church, and sent the grandparents off to the airport! joey and i are feeling 100% better, but mima and papa johnny took my sore throat with them :(


No comments: