Monday, April 5, 2010

i'm making art!

jason being on spring break was awesome - he gave me all these little "breaks" - little chunks of time i don't normally get during my day, and i made a bunch of art! you saw the first 2 in the last post... here's 2 more, and i have 2 more that are almost done! it's amazing what you can do when you have that little extra bit of time! i'm thinkin' jason should just stay home with me and joey ALL the time - any ideas how we could be Independently Wealthy? maybe i'll actually be able to sell my art and be a "professional" artist! ha we'll see...







token easter pic of joey: he LOVES this jumper (and completely ignores the chocolate ;)



jason looked at me yesterday and said "are you tired, baby?" and i realized that i can't remember the last time i wasn't tired... sometime before joey i guess... having a baby has been by far the hardest thing i have ever done in my life. and the most amazing... i'm tired :)

1 comment:

kimmy said...

i totally remember you taking that picture of the girl holding the butterfly the stick at the monarch butterfly park many many years ago!!