Friday, April 30, 2010

more walks, more beauty





amazing the things you notice when you stop and look. i run and walk past things every day that, when i take time to look, are amazing... i have been longing more and more lately to live somewhere beautiful. montana, colorado, the beach, the mountains, hawai'i. i want it to all be just outside my door or window. so tired of the asphalt and concrete. but there are these moments... when the little details are just so beautiful and intricate... when i can show the world to my son, and my son to the world... when the wind blows so powerfully that it stirs my soul... that i am awed. thankful for the bits of beauty in MY world.







how did i get such a beautiful baby boy?

joey & his daddy go on walks too! they are so cute!!

1 comment:

miller said...

I like that white and yellow flower. It reminds of a fried egg, sunny-side-up. :) You know if Mom reads the part about Hawaii, you're never going to hear the end of it...